About the facilitator
Gabor is a Design Thinking specialist, passionate about supporting SME’s to receive the same level of leadership, management and capability building know-how, as enjoyed by large corporate organisations.
By applying the principles of Design Thinking, Gabor brings advanced practical support to owners and executive teams to collaboratively design the development of organisational competencies and capabilities, growth strategies, new products and services and innovative and immediately actionable business models.
Over Gabor’s 25 years in senior management across international, national, public, private and family businesses, he has become best known for his ability to provide sound guidance, drive significant revenue growth and build organisations' resilience.
One of Gabor’s greatest achievements was leading a local agribusiness of under $3M in sales to become a global business with $25M million in sales, employing over 50 staff across Australia, UK and USA.
- Product & Service Innovation. Practical application of Design Thinking and ongoing guidance during launch
- Growth. Using Design Thinking methodology to identify growth opportunities and to develop strategic initiatives.
- Capability Building. Providing on-going guidance to the Owner and Executive Team during capability building and implementation.
- NFP - Mission Led Membership Based Organisations
- Public Service Sector
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- FMCG branded consumer goods
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Design Thinking