About the facilitator
For over 20 years, Simon has helped organisations successfully design and implement complex IT solutions, improve operational capability and reduce business risk.
He is an expert in Technical Governance and IT Due Diligence practices and works with executive leaders to understand and mitigate IT risks, cyber security threats and associated privacy concerns by running a suite of professional strategy focused workshops.
Simon is fully qualified in Project, Program and IT Service Management, and has held senior leadership roles with PWC, UBS, Thomson Reuters and Moore Stephens. He runs an independent consultancy servicing clients within Local Government, Not for profit, Energy and SME Business Sectors.
- IT Strategy and Planning
- IT Health Checks / Assessments
- Cyber Security Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- IT Project Management
- Software Scoping / Requirements Capture
- System Implementation (e.g. CRM, SharePoint, HR, Estimating tools)
- RFT / RFQ Creation
- IT Systems & Business Process Optimisation
- Not for profit
- Cyber Security
- Information Technology