Looking for an executive coach to develop your leaders?
Are you looking for personalised executive coaching for your Leadership Team?
Within the Essemy community we have a full team of qualified Executive Coaches, ready to help your team.
How to choose an executive coach with Essemy. All Essemy coaches have their experience and coaching offerings outlined in their bio.
1. Try to choose a coach who has had executive level experience, but also similar functional experience you have so he/she can easily identify with some of your issues.
2. Choose a coach that you feel has strengths in areas that you would like development
3. Choose a coach who you will feel comfortable with.
4. Ensure the coach has a process he/she follows and integrates assessments so you can monitor your development
5. Early in the process, establish some outcomes that you both agree on that will make a difference, can be measured, and will benchmark your coaching experience.
Get in touch to find the right coach for the specific development needs of your leaders.
Probably the most utilised assistance senior leaders are seeking today to help get them to the next level is an executive coach. Many executives say that ‘its lonely at the top’ and where they had colleagues they could share thoughts with, after becoming execs, it became difficult to talk to anyone, and so an executive coach is a great option.
So what is executive coaching “Executive coaching is defined as a helping relationship formed between a client who has managerial authority and responsibility in an organization and a consultant who uses a wide variety of behavioral techniques and methods to help the client achieve a mutually identified set of goals to improve his or her professional performance and personal satisfaction and, consequently, to improve the effectiveness of the client’s organization within a formally defined coaching agreement” (Kilburg, 2007, p. 28).
1. can be tailored to the individuals specific needs
2. improves performance
3. enhances psychological well-being
4. leads to better feedback from supervisors, peers and subordinates
5. Supports leaders with navigating change
6. Provides leaders with constructive feedback
7. Improves Awareness of self and others
8. Enhances goal attainment
Get the most out of Essemy. If you want to get the best solution for your people, we can help you build a customised program aligned to the learning needs of your organisation.
The Essemy team are learning and development professionals and have personally qualified every expert on the platform to get to know their unique offering and skills.
Get in touch with us today to chat about how we might be able to support you.