About the facilitator
Ronny is a highly respected, results driven and collaborative leader with 21 years’ experience in Financial Services, Utilities and Retail across multiple functions including Customer Service, Back Office and Support Services. He supports and assists large teams, delivering best practice Customer Service Excellence, Digital Experience, Operational Management and Process Excellence.
With expertise in CX Design, Agile and Lean Six Sigma, Ronny is a transformational change leader, leading large scale customer-focused transformational change and digital technology programs including process re-engineering, operating model optimisation, and organisational design within both private and government sectors.
Ronny has held numerous senior executive strategic and operational roles including Head of Customer Service at the Water Corporation and Head of Retail Sales and Service Development at Bankwest, accountable for the organisation's end to end customer strategies, processes and experience.
Ronny offers a comprehensive background in developing strategy, building relationships, operating within highly regulated and legislative environments and delivering E2E sustainable business transformations which have grown business performance and customer outcomes through excellent engagement and change management skills, involving all colleagues in the value chain and change journey.
- Strategic Thinking, Strategy Development and Implementation
- Transformational Change Leadership
- Customer Service Excellence
- Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Digital Technology Enablement
- Lean Six Sigma, Agile, CX Design
- Driving Cultural Change and Developing High Performing Teams
- Business Transformation, Planning and Performance Improvement
- Public and Private Sectors
- Finance and Insurance Industry
- Utility Industry
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Service
- Lean & Business Improvement