One cannot change without learning, and as businesses set out to deliver upon their strategy and embark on change, they must acknowledge that Learning and Change go hand in hand.
As a result, aligning learning and corporate strategy is imperative as it will drive your organisation’s success.
With this in mind, partnering with Essemy is not limited to L&D. We partner with all of the business, to ensure your learning objectives are meeting all of your organisation’s needs.
Today’s leaders are being faced with a complex, and a constantly changing landscape. More than ever before they are recognising the need to reassess and realign their priorities and in many cases, reinvent themselves.
For this reason the demand for support with Strategy and Planning is on the rise as organisations seek to navigate potential risk, but simultaneously uncover future opportunities.
The team of Business Strategy experts are equipped with tools to help you lay the path for the road ahead.
A 2008 McKinsey & Company global survey of over 3,000 executives revealed that nearly 70% of all organisational change initiatives fail. What makes the other 30% successful?
According to Prosci’s 2012 Best Practices in Change Management benchmarking report six factors determine the success of change efforts:
1. Visible and active sponsorship
2. Frequent and open communications
3. Structured change management approach
4. Dedicated resources
5. Employee engagement and participation
6. Engagement with and support from middle managers
Is your organisation thinking of implementing lean business practices but aren’t sure where to start? Are you wanting to operate with less waste, and create a culture of Continuous Improvement?
Originating in the manufacturing industry, lean principles can be applied to every corner of your business in a way that can transform productivity, performance and your way of thinking.
Maximise customer value and minimise waste by implementing key processes of improvement with the support of a lean or six sigma expert. Lean and six sigma experts can work closely with you and your organisation to implement effective principles that stick.
Get the most out of Essemy. If you want to get the best solution for your people, we can help you build a customised program aligned to the learning needs of your organisation.
The Essemy team are learning and development professionals and have personally qualified every expert on the platform to get to know their unique offering and skills.
Get in touch with us today to chat about how we might be able to support you.