About the coach
Craig is a coach and mentor to executives and their teams. He leverages his corporate and management consulting experience to deliver outstanding results and breakthroughs. Craig’s services include assessment, development and coaching of executives who need to demonstrate significant shifts in their behaviour to support and improve business performance. Craig is committed to upholding and basing his coaching practice on the Ethical Standards and Code of Ethics associated with the ICF. Craig is a deep thinker and facilitator with focus on growth strategy and business structure design, particularly where step change in business performance is required.
Craig works in areas across leadership development, emotional intelligence, change management, cultural integration, strategy, and business performance improvement.
Coaching is a partnership and I work with you to identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals. We will do this through raising awareness, exploring choices and defining action plans. This is done in a safe environment for the coachee to explore and address development areas and unproductive behaviours.
Craig will utilise diagnostic tools provided either by the client or will use a tool appropriate to the situation. As most executives use coaching to get “unstuck” Craig uses emotional intelligence and behavioural tools like Bernes Drivers so they understand their impact and that of key people around them.
Where appropriate Craig will switch to mentoring if there is a situation he can relate to from previous leadership roles.
Coaching achievements and results
Craig gets great success with the development and coaching of executives who need to demonstrate significant shifts in their behaviour to support and improve business performance.
He often will then work with that executive’s team in both individual and team coaching.
Craig has also worked with middle managers in industrial settings as part or business improvement initiatives.
Some of Craig’s recent projects include:
- Increasing the capability of the sales team at a national equipment dealership to deliver customer value.
- Coaching a finance executive of an international oil company to be more assertive and collaborate effectively with managers from other cultural backgrounds.
- Coaching the COO of mental health not for profit to improve relationships with the board and increase funding.
- Organisational coaching of the executive team for a peak WA sporting association to improve leadership capability and develop a high performing team to deliver on the new business strategy.
- Mentoring managers of a mobile maintenance services company identified for promotion to eliminate unproductive behaviours.
- Organisational coaching of an IT management team for a peak WA motoring association to develop a high performing executive team.
- Conducting conflict management at a child care centre.
- Coaching Services
- Qualifications and Memberships
- Recommended Engagement & Price
Leadership or specialist coach: Both
Coaching specialties: Executive Leaders, Senior Leadership, Mid Level Leaders, Emerging Leaders, Developing High Performing Teams, Executive Career Coach
Industry experience: Professional Services, Health Care, Mining & Resources, Government, Government Enterprise (GTE)
Assessment tools: Bernes Drivers
Delivery method: Virtually, Face to Face
Individual or group: Both
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mining)
Coaching Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Mindfulness to Coaching Mastery
- Diploma of Professional Coaching - PGC
- 6 sessions x 1 hour delivered fortnightly
- From $500 inc. GSTp/h