Full Day | In-House | Max. 15 Participants
The skill that sets Doug apart from other training professionals is his ability to use his experience to bring concepts to life. It’s the stories, practical examples and problem solving discussions that help participants develop a level of understanding to support real, positive workplace changes. Doug is able to bring his experience in financial management, strategic planning and people leadership to provide meaningful context to all of his workshops.
Doug has spent over 20 years as a subject matter expert and a leader of teams. He has undertaken roles from front line manager to small business owner to divisional executive in both the private and not for profit sectors. This broad vocational experience, together with a strong academic background has provided a sound basis for the last 10 years of his career designing and delivering training programmes with real impact.
As a consultant, he has built an impressive portfolio of over 1500 workshop deliveries, including: -
• A member of two MBA faculties, delivering in finance, strategy and leadership units
• Financial acumen workshops for: - Westrac, IGO, Downer and a range of public sector entities
• Strategic planning programmes for: - Catholic Education WA, G8 child care centres and BoQ
• Emerging leader programmes for: - Bendigo Bank, Wesfarmers and BHP
• Contract management for: - DFES, Synergy, City of Rockingham, City of Stirling, Southern Port Authority